- M.Phys in Physics (First), University of Manchester 2013-2017
- M.Res in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (Distinction), University of Cambridge 2017-2018
- Ph.D in Experimental Physics, University of Cambridge 2018-2022
Awards and Prizes
- Best ePoster Prize, nanoGe Spring Meeting (2021)
- First Place #RSCPhys Twitter Poster, Royal Society of Chemistry (2021)
- Leathersellers’ Graduate Scholarship (2020, 2021)
- E D Davies Scholarship (2019)
- C R Barber Trust Fund (2019)
- Graduate Tutors’ Prize for Distinction in MPhil (2018)
- College Senior Scholarship (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Stachulski-Dudding Bursary Fund (2019)
- Rittner Niederste-Hollenberg Fund (2019, 2020)
- Student Opportunities Fund (2019)
Talks and Presentations
Please see my Talks page for full details of research-related talks and presentations I have given.
Undergraduate courses. Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge 2019, 2020
I supervised Part IB Physics tripos students (2nd year undergraduates) in the following subject areas:
- Classical mechanics
Undergraduate summer research project
Supervision. Department of Physics, University of Cambridge 2019
I designed and supervised an Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme 10-week project.
Cavendish Inspiring Womxn supervisions
Undergraduate courses. University of Cambridge, Department of Physics 2019
Outreach & Science Communication
Responsibilities as a ‘general member’:
- CiW graduate careers event, 2019
- Hosted Trinity Girls in STEM summer school and St. John’s Girls in Mathematics summer school, 2019
- Weekly tea-time sessions.
Jodrell Bank Observatory 2019. Volunteered with the Royce Institute demonstrating how nature can inspire material development. Youtube video of my demo.
University of Cambridge 2018, 2019. Developed hands-on activities.
The Royal Society, London 2018. Developed, built, and delivered elements of the exhibit. Created website content, including a quiz and promotional video. Ran the social media.
Robinson College, University of Cambridge 2018. Presented my research to school girls. Assisted the attendees in creating new wikipedia pages for women in STEM.
Department of Physics, University of Cambridge 2018. Delivered a presentation and demo on conductive polymers to secondary school classes.
Cambridge Centre for Gallium Nitride, 2018